THE ICCP PORTAL: A ONE-STOP SHOP FOR CANCER PREVENTION AND CONTROL PLANNING
The ICCP portal is a unique initiative that brings the experience and best practice knowledge of leading cancer organizations and experts and offers policy-makers and cancer planners an online platform, dedicated to providing selected resources and tools on cancer control all in the convenience of ONE PLACE.
Launched by the International Cancer Control Partnership (ICCP) in November 2013 at the World Cancer Leaders' Summit, the ICCP Portal is a web-based tool on cancer control planning and capacity-building, linked to non-communicable diseases (NCD) control and prevention.
Download our Flyer: ICCP_flyer_May 2014
WHAT DOES THE ICCP PORTAL OFFER?
The ICCP portal primarily aims to present the "International Cancer Control Partnership" and assist policy makers and cancer planners in providing access to:
- Selected resources on planning and capacity-building for cancer control: Searching for a toolkit on how to develop your national cancer control plan (NCCP)? Or looking for a costing tool to implement policies? Then the library of resources is the place for you. The library of resources provides access to materials and tools on cancer control planning and capacity-building at local, national and regional levels.
- National cancer plans: What are other countries doing in the field of cancer control? Find out with our map of published national cancer and NCD plans. You can perform a search on more than 100 cancer plans and emerging NCD plans on a specific topic or area along the cancer care continuum.
- Best practices and experience: Take the opportunity to learn from one another. The ICCP Portal presents case studies on experiences in the field of cancer control. The Portal will shortly host Networks related to specific topics on the cancer care continuum that pull the latest evidence together and identify best practices in those fields.
- Technical assistance opportunities: Need some help with technical assistance? The Portal provides opportunities to access technical assistance from Partners and places you in contact with stakeholders.
- Global cancer control initiatives and policy: Are you up-to-date with global initiatives? The Portal showcases global initiatives on cancer control helping you to access the right support to build your next steps towards global commitments on non-communicable diseases and cancer control.
The International Cancer Control Partnership is committed to building on the initial features of the ICCP Portal by expanding its content and functionalities in response to user feedback. Please visit the portal and its site map and tell us what priority areas you are seeking help in.
ARE THE PRIORITIES OF YOUR REGION COVERED?
Let us know what gaps you have found. Tell us what features you would like to see in order to help your national response to management of the rising cancer burden. Contact us at email@example.com.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED?
Become involved in the ICCP Portal in numerous ways:
- send us your updated national cancer plan and NCD plan;
- tell us the status of your country’s cancer registration;
- offer to share your experience as a case study;
- suggest new resources to feature in the Library;
- join a Network to share your experience;
- join us as a Partner.
To become involved please contact us.